Thursday, October 30, 2008

Tottenham vs Arsenal

After sleeping very late to watch Man Utd play Westham ishhh the games started late for us ha, I have a slow day this Thursday. Having finished my Geothermal assignment I am now very free to go home and sleep. The Arsenal Tottenham game was a blast. Liverpool is continuing to be lucky.

I have a feeling that the person who lead to Juande Ramos demise at the Lane is this Brazilian Gomes. Tha guy is just dull and I blame him for a good number of goals that Tottenham has conceded this season.

Just remembered my holiday in Malawi and cant wait to go back again.. Will make a phone call home and drink the beer which I did not last night. I don't know what will happen to my friend Uchizi back at Poly and the report that is at his Department.


No comments:

AddThis

Bookmark and Share