Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Exams

Its that time again when I have to regurgitate the stuff these Professors have been piling on me. The exam journey started today with last semester's exam in Solar Energy... Even though I had a tough time to choose from the six questions that were there... to be honest they were five... the other one was torture not a question.... I managed to do the exam in good time and hope to get the best from what I attempted. The next exam is on Monday, Other Forms of Energy aah still have memories from last week so it should not be a very big problem. Ha in a few days I will be home again!!!!!!!!! wow what a sweet feeling...... but still have to do the case study on this World Bank thing, do the report on solar, and Dr Da Silva's assignment... Koma tikwanitsa!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

AddThis

Bookmark and Share